Home warranties are a popular way for home owners to protect themselves against the high cost of unexpected repairs or replacement of home appliances and systems.* They are available to all home owners as an affordable way to get peace of mind for your home and excellent service from trusted local technicians.
With a home warranty, covered items are repaired or replaced for just the cost of the annual service contract fee plus an affordable $60 call fee. Trusted, professionally licensed and insured technicians are dispatched to your home immediately after you file a claim to solve your problems and get your home back on track. Home warranties are service contracts that promise prompt, effective service for problems with your covered home appliances and systems. They offer protection not just for your home, but for your budget and time.**
Who Benefits From A Home Warranty?
Home warranties with Armor Home Warranty are available to all home owners. First time home buyers, sellers, and existing home owners are encouraged to invest in the protection offered by Armor Home Warranty. Even home owners with older homes or aged appliances and systems can benefit from Armor Home Warranty’s service contract coverage. Armor Home Warranty provides home warranty service contracts for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and mobile and manufactured homes.
The Ultimate Tool for Home Value Protection
A home warranty protects your home’s value, ensuring that any time a covered appliance or system breaks down, you’ll have no trouble taking care of it right away. That means your home, your most valuable asset, will have quality repair or replacement from Armor Home Warranty to maintain its value.
With a home warranty, your home’s most important appliances and systems will be covered, provided they are maintained and in good working order at the start of your contract.* You’ll pay your contract fee annually and enjoy repair and replacement service for essential home systems and appliances for this low annual fee plus an affordable service call fee for each repair or replacement.***
Home Warranty Facts
- The average life expectancy of nine critical appliances/home systems is 13 years, and the likelihood of failure of one of these systems in a given year is 68 percent. Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
- Homes on the market with a home warranty included sell on average 50 percent faster than homes without.National Home Warranty Association
- Homes with home warranties return a sales price that averages 3 percent higher. Business Week Magazine
- 8 out of 10 buyers prefer to buy a home with a home warranty. Gallup Poll
- 9 out of 10 California homes sold had home warranty coverage. Home Warranty Association of California
- Nationwide, home warranty use is rising with housing trends. Washington Times
How A Home Warranty Saves You Money
While it’s possible to go an entire year without any home repairs and not use your warranty at all, it’s not likely. And even if that’s the case, your investment in peace of mind may still be well worth the cost of the annual service contract. But given the likelihood of needing repairs in any particular year, most home owners find that having a home warranty will save them money year after year. Consider these facts:
- Homeowners spend an average of $900 each year to repair home systems and appliances. Consumer Expenditure Survey, U.S. Census
- A home system or appliance repair can range from $65 to $2,000 and replacement averages $1,085. Home Repair and Remodel, Marshall & Swift L.P.
- It costs $3,000 annually to maintain a $300,000 home MSN Real Estate
A home warranty with Choice Home Warranty can range from $250 to $450. Compare that to what you could pay to fix commonly repaired and replaced items in your home in any given year:
- Drain line breakage average repair cost: $769
- Water heater average repair cost: $571
- Air conditioning unit average repair cost: $483
Armor Home Warranty’s technician will diagnose the problem and either repair or replace your covered appliance or system. Whether your appliance or system is repaired or replaced, you’ll pay the same flat rate: an affordable service call fee. The fee is the same no matter how much the repair or replacement actually costs.***
How A Home Warranty Saves You Time & Frustration
In addition to saving your money, a home warranty is convenient. Armor Home Warranty’s network of local technicians are professional, screened, and trusted. They’re also licensed and insured, so you can feel comfortable knowing you’ll have experts repairing your home. Many home owners find that home repairs with technicians in our network are far easier than finding and choosing their own contractors. With Armor Home Warranty’s technicians, you never have to wonder if you made the right choice.
Choosing A Home Warranty
Purchasing a home warranty is a smart move for every home owner, as it offers an affordable way to protect against surprise home repairs and the expenses that come with them. A home warranty allows home owners to rest easy knowing their home is taken care of.*
Armor Home Warranty’s Technician network is dispatched instantly to customer claims, ensuring that you’ll receive prompt service from the leading home repair experts in your area. Each technician is based in your local area, licensed, insured, and most importantly, trusted by Armor Home Warranty to deliver excellent service.**
With an Armor Home Warranty service contract, you’ll simply get fast, helpful service for your home without having to shop around for a repair professional. We’ve done the work of screening technicians for you, so all you have to do is submit your claim and enjoy having your covered system or appliance repaired quickly and without hassle or a high cost.
* Click Here to view complete limits of liability and any exclusions. AHW offers service contracts which are not warranties.
** See policy for specifics on response times.
***AHW reserves the right to offer cash back in lieu of repair or replacement in the amount of AHW’s actual cost (which at times may be less than retail) to repair or replace any covered system, component or appliance.
Get Your Home Armor Protection Plan Today!
Never Worry About Home Repairs Again!